Terada's Homepage for Chinese Legal History Studies in Japan
Japanese | Chinese
This homepage is managed by Hiroaki Terada(firstname.lastname@example.org) at Kyoto University Law school. All pages but this page are written in Japanese or Chinese, sorry. In search pages, you can use not only Japanese Input Method Editor but also Chinese(traditional/simplified) IME.
Du li cun yi ; a digital text
This is the digital text of the Dulicunyi, the most famous annotation for Qing Code and substatutes by Xue Yunsheng.
You can browse and search all the text here.
Bibliography of Chinese Legal History Studies
in Modern Japan (1900 - 2000)
This bibliography was originally written by H. Terada for the appendix of Part III 'Selected translations of Japanese works' volume 4. in Material Studies of Chinese Legal History edited by Yang Yifan, 2003.
Annotated List of Works by H.Terada
Some articles are downloadable in PDF format here.
- Ming-Qing Chinese Legal Documents from the Collection of Law School of Kyoto University.
- It is the one of contents of Digital Libraries of Kyoto University.
- Selected articles from "News letter of the Oriental Legal History Association"
- Oriental Legal History Association (Toyo hoseishi kenkyukai) is established in 1982.
- Japan Legal History Association
- Its homepage contains the complete catalogue of Legal History Review. In its Japanese pages, you can browse and search the Bibliography of Legal History Studies in Japam (1980 - 2009)
- Annotated links for the researches in East Asian Studies. (by Atsushi AOKI)
- Law School of Kyoto University
- Author Bibliography of late Professor Shuzo Shiga
- Japanese translation of Wang Huizu's Bing ta meng hen lu; a posthumous manuscripts by late Professor Shuzo Shiga
- Japanese Union Catalogue of Chinese Legal Books and Statutes published in early years of Republc of China. (by Hideaki NISHI)
- List of Articles on Modern Chinese Law appeared in Contemporaly Europian Periodicals, 1856-1948 (by Hideaki NISHI)
- List of Japanese Articles on Modern East Asian Legal History (by Hideaki NISHI and Ryota Kokubu)
- List of Japanese Books and Articles on Mongolian Legal History, 1924-2008 (by Echao)
- Complete Catalogue of Material Studies of Chinese Legal History. 15 vols.